Monday, August 31, 2009

In a New York State of Mind

I'm perpetually in a New York state of mind. Manhattan is my favorite place in the world and it's imperative to my well-being that I get there on a regular basis. Sadly (and through no fault of my own, I might add) this hasn't happened in a while; therefore, I'm dying.


Until I can get back, I'm loving the city via this poster from Ork.



The concept is genius and the design is just as amazing - simple, yet bold. And with these graphic black lines, it would look good on its own, matted and framed in white, or nestled in a grouping of black and white photographs.


If Manhattan isn't your hood, no worries - Ork has a selection of other city posters and prints to choose from in a variety of colors. This is definitely a great - and inexpensive - way to give your decor a fresh and modern touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!