Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Anti-Man-Cave

I'm not really the pink kind of girl. But if these images made up one real home, I would say that this is where I'd spend time when the mood strikes to have a pedicure, drink champagne and watch Breakfast at Tiffany's. Or when I want to blast Girls Just Want to Have Fun from a sweet set of Hello Kitty speakers while I dance and sing at the top of my lungs. (That mood doesn't strike as often and I'm pretty sure that's what having a pink house is for).








Photos via Absolutely Beautiful Things, Ish and Chi, Domino, and Selina Lake

2 comments:

  1. ...looking for manly things. Hmm.. Ah-ha! That "No Thank You" sign sounds kinda manly. And the range hood looks pretty buff. Other than that, yikes. It's like my mom and sister exploded in here.

    ReplyDelete

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!