Monday, January 4, 2010

Design Love

I love good design, pretty packaging and New York. So when I saw this a couple weeks ago, I was blown away. (Yes, another NY related post, but whatevs, this is awesome).


Courtney over at one of my favorite sites, designworklife, created this amazing Save the Date for her upcoming wedding. I love the use of multiple typefaces - it makes the piece fun, but they did it in such a way that they were able to maintain an air of sophistication - which is not an easy thing to accomplish. And of course, I think the clever peppering of lyrics from Frank Sinatra's Theme from New York, New York is a perfect way to set the tone for a Manhattan wedding.


This package is chock full of unique and well thought out details - from the use of city maps as envelope liners and seals right down to the address label.





Absolutely inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!