Monday, December 20, 2010

2011 Calendar Round-Up: Part I

It's always well into January when I finally get around to buying a new calendar, so I actually feel like I'm on the ball this year, although in actuality, I'm down to the wire! In any case, I'm back and armed with a round-up of some gorgeous 2011 calendars. It's better late than never, right? With just two weeks left until the New Year, these lists will hopefully save you last minute shoppers (like me!) the time of scouring the world wide web by highlighting some of the great options out there - you're bound to find something that suites your personal style!

Part I of the Calendar Roundup features the best of the best on Etsy. Let's have a looksy, shall we?


Creatures of the Deep - simple and nautical, this one's definitely my pick for 2011!


Mustache of the Month - destined for the desk of a quirky someone with a great sense of humor. And better yet, it's great for guys, too!


Paris, Je T'aime - perfect for the Francofile. Magnifique, no?


Modern Designs - it's called modern, but this one feels vintage and feminine.


Eclectic - great for someone who loves constant change - there's a different look each month!


Venice - this Italian counterpart to the Paris, Je T'aime calendar will have you dreaming of cruising along the Grand Canal all day!


That wraps up all the great finds on Etsy. Check back tomorrow for Part II of the 2011 Calendar Roundup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!