Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Round-Up: iPhone 4 Cases & Covers

I finally got the iPhone 4 a couple months ago. My first generation iPhone kept dying on me and I just couldn't hold out any longer. I've always liked the sleek look of the iPhone and never wanted a case to cover it up, but after having the twelve-hundredth stroke upon accidentally dropping/flinging/smacking it onto some kind of hard surface, I decided it was definitely a necessity. I really did a number on that first one! A good looking phone should stay good looking, right? I searched high and low for something stylish and functional, so without further ado, here's a round-up of the best iPhone 4 cases and covers I came across.


Which one did I go for? Hidden #10. I came across an Italian leather case in the perfect shade of turquoise from Ellington. Apparently they only did a limited run and so aren't available right now (which is why I didn't feature it in the round-up), but I would recommend checking their site from time to time because I love mine and it came in such a beautiful array of colors. In any case (no pun intended, promise!), I hope this helps you find something you love!

1 comment:

  1. おもしろ特集!人気iPhoneが品揃えで、ラインナップ!ここは「iPhone ケース ブランド」専門通販ショップでございます。人を差をつけて、自分の個性を出す、つまり、自分なりのものをずっと探しているあなたには、iPhone ケースに対しても、このようなご要望があるのではないでしょうか。iphone ケース ブランド専門店はこのご要望を答えます。個性的なデザインで知られているヴィヴィアン iphone ケースをおすすめします。絶対のあなたにぴったりな一品を探せます。

    ReplyDelete

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!