Monday, July 11, 2011

Slim Aarons



I recently got a bunch of photos from my grandparents - some of them were taken on their many vacations over the years and they instantly reminded me of Slim Aarons. I love them. There's something so warm about a vintage photo - especially one taken on the beach! Slim Aarons' photography was just so glamorous, wasn't it? What a job - traveling to exotic locations, capturing the jet-set crowd playing poolside at luxury hotels! Cannes, Capri, Acapulco - yes, please!

Another book of Slim Aarons' photography will be released this fall - it's destined for my coffee table.

CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT: Cool Off | Acapulco Villa | Marina Piccola | Eden Roc Pool | Sundowners | Il Pellicano Pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!