Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pocket Full of Sunshine


Every couple of weeks I pull 17,234,584,828 sticky notes out of my purse and pockets with design sketches (and sometimes random ideas and grocery lists) on them. I consider this a serious problem, people. Then I discovered this Moleskine pocket notebook that's designed for graphic designers - solution! The boxes are the perfect size for sketching out ideas for my stationery, wedding suites and baby announcements! And as if it couldn't get any better - Campo Marzio has a line of mini pens and this one is the perfect shade of cherry red. I can never seem to hold on to a pen, but this one is just too cute to lose! My purse is about to get a whole lot less cluttered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!