Friday, January 27, 2012

Gift Guide: For the Guys



Finding the perfect gift for someone is one of my favorite things. But guys are notoriously hard to shop for! My anniversary is in a few months and to avoid launching into full-on crisis mode just weeks before, I'm starting the hunt for the perfect gift now. A tad early? Perhaps. Necessary? Entirely.

If you're also searching for a man-present, consider these guy approved items - I've had success gifting many of them. There's something here at every price point, for every type of guy, so you can't go wrong!

May I suggest the square aviators? They're hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!