Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Weekend



I love the awards season - and the Oscars are my favorite! I plan on cracking opening the requisite bottle of bubbly while rooting for George Clooney (hello Georgie in a tux!) along with The Help and Midnight in Paris, both of which I really enjoyed. I'm thinking of renting Hugo and Moneyball tonight so I'll have seen most of the top contenders. And, of course, I'm looking forward to the highlight of any award show - the red carpet! What girl doesn't love playing Hollywood's best fashion critic while sipping champagne?

PS: How adorable is Audrey in this photo? It was taken in 1953 at the 26th Academy Awards after she had just won her Oscar for Roman Holiday. It's hard to believe that over her entire career as an actress, she had only won this single Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While constructive criticism is always welcome, Luxe & Fresh reserves the right to remove any comment deemed inappropriate, so save the drama for your momma!